Specialty Nursing Education
Get sponsored to become a specialized nurse
Fraser Health offers Specialty Nursing Education Sponsorship to selected applicants as part of our ongoing shared responsibility for professional development and safe, competent ethical care.
We'll pay 100% of your tuition and your wages.
Upon successful completion of the program, employees are offered a regular position within this specialty.
Sponsorship is available in eight (8) programs:
- Critical Care (ICU, CSICU, CCU, HAU)
- Cardiac Care
- Emergency (ER)
- Pediatric Emergency
- Perinatal Perioperative
- Perioperative (OR)
- Post-Anesthetic Care (PACU)
Ready to make a difference?
Start your journey to becoming a specialized registered nurse.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are eligible for sponsorship if you meet the following criteria:
- Current CPR certification
- Recent acute care experience (1 – 2 years)
- 8 to 17 weeks education commitment (depending on program)
- References from your current employment
- No previous sponsorship within the last 2 years
- Commitment to Fraser Health employment for a minimum of 18 months
For sponsorship questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.