Registered Nurse*Pediatric Emergency/Observation Unit.
Posting Number 1052741
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Pediatric Emergency/Observation Unit located at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Surrey, British Columbia.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Provide nursing care to pediatric patients in a pediatric emergency unit and/or pediatric emergency observation unit
• Conduct rapid pediatric assessments in collaboration with Emergency Department staff
• Be part of an energetic multidisciplinary team
• Promote Family Centered Care and Best Practices
• Participate in quality improvement and risk management activities
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 2 years' clinical nursing experience in the designated clinical area
• Post basic courses in Pediatric Nursing or an equivalent