|We currently have an opportunity for a Cardiovascular Perfusionist to work at our Royal Columbian Hospital located in New Westminster, British Columbia.
Here are some of the challenges and rewards we have to offer:
• Provide technical support in the direct application of extracorporeal perfusion techniques.
• Monitor physiological responses of patients undergoing open heart surgery.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduated from a recognized program in Cardiovascular Perfusion Science
• Eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Cardiovascular Perfusionists and/or American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion certified
• 2 or 3 years experience is preferred but new and recent graduates are encouraged to apply