We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Abbotsford Regional Hospital located in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Assess program planning, interventions, discharge planning, and follow-up patient's occupational performance.
• Contribute to in-service education by sharing experiences
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers