Thousands of instruments are used on hospital patients every day. They all have to be free of microorganisms and in perfect working order. Sterile Processing Technicians get it done.
Lives depend on their expertise.
Current and future Casual (on-call) opportunities may be available for graduates of a Sterile Processing Technician program at the following locations:
• Abbotsford – Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
• Langley – Langley Memorial Hospital
• Burnaby – Burnaby Hospital
• Chilliwack – Chilliwack General Hospital
• Port Moody/Coquitlam – Eagle Ridge Hospital
• Delta – Delta Hospital
• Maple Ridge – Ridge Meadows Hospital
• New Westminster – Royal Columbian Hospital
• Surrey – Surrey Memorial Hospital
• White Rock – Peace Arch Hospital
Your expert skills with handling instruments and using equipment in the sterilization process will be of great value to us. This physically demanding work is procedural and requires a highly adaptable and detail driven team.
Share our commitment to provide patient safety throughout our sites.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers