|Fraser Health currently has exciting opportunities as a Registered Nurse, Diabetes in Pregnancy in our new one of a kind Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey, BC.
Fraser Health, striving to create better health within the communities it serves, opened it's first one of a kind Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in June 2011. The new 17,500 square metre Centre is a leading facility in the delivery of outpatient services.
What makes the Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre unique:
• It combines outpatient surgery and diagnostic procedures with specialized health clinics and programs
• A model of best practices and clinical integration
• A great workplace for physicians and staff
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduation of an approved school of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent two years' experience in assessing and treating patients with diabetes in pregnancy including supporting self management
• Accreditation as a Certified Diabetes Education (CDE)
• Completion of Intravenous Therapy course
• Current CPR certification