|We currently have an opportunity for a Coordinator in our Day Program for Older Adults located at Fellburn Care Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Coordinate all aspects of care and service for clients.
• Participate in teaching and quality improvement activities.
• Assist with supervision of client care.
• Work in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Baccalaureate degree in Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 3 years' clinical experience in community day program, plus 1 year experience in a supervisory role
• Valid driver’s license and able to provide own transportation