|We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse in our Hospice Residence located at McKenney Creek Hospice - Ridge Meadows Hospital in Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge, British Columbia.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Provide direct nursing care to patients of the Hospice Residence
• Assess and care for physical, emotional, spiritual and psychosocial needs of patients.
• Participate in quality improvement activities
• Work collaboratively with the interprofessional care team
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC)
• Recent 2 years' medical nursing experience in acute care or hospice/palliative care environment, including 1 year hospice/palliative care experience
• Valid CPR Level C Certificate