|Utilize your expertise in mobile health, knowledge management, healthcare applications, decision support, ITIL best practices and corporate business savvy within a dynamic consulting portfolio! This is your opportunity to evolve an enterprise mobility strategy, overseeing clinical information systems mobility projects while providing leadership to a high functioning team.
Provide direction and engage in mobility initiatives as you:
• Lead a variety of project teams in a dynamic, complex environment
• Lead initiatives that are focused on mobile applications
• Leverage the growth of mobile platforms, Wi-Fi systems, cellular wireless, and pervasive technologies in healthcare solutions
• Grow competencies in the organization on the emerging field of Mobile Application Management (MAM)
Build on your experience and knowledge as you:
• Engage in providing leadership and consultation on solutions and technologies
• Expand your knowledge in the areas of information management, mobile applications, project management, business processes, technologies and applications
• Translate business needs and your vision into strategies for management of external services in healthcare
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline and seven years of related experience in a large, complex organization including at least three years’ experience as a project manager. Prior experience with mobile health solutions or initiatives would be an asset.
Be a trailblazer in developing skillsets, capabilities, and insights for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM). Join our team and actualize your vision of the global mobility evolution into enterprise strategies.
This Regular Full Time opportunity is located in Surrey, BC at the Central City Tower accessible via Skytrain.