|We have an opportunity for a Relief Full time Physiotherapist to work at Burnaby Hospital located on the Vancouver/Burnaby border. This position requires a wide variety of skills necessary for assessing, treating and discharge planning for acute care patients.
In this position you will:
• Provide physiotherapy treatment to medical, surgical, orthopaedic, and critical care patients.
• Be part of an innovative interdisciplinary team.
• Have opportunities for professional growth and development supported by education and mentorship opportunities.
• Contribute your expertise and take on new challenges as a vital member of the Physiotherapy team.
• Mentor physiotherapy students.
• Promote awareness of good body mechanics to facility staff.
To Be the successful candidate you will have:
• Graduation from an approved school of Physiotherapy.
• Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
• Eligibility for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.