|Bring your project planning and leadership experience to an exciting new role as a Housing Leader, High Health Risk Populations.
As a Housing Leader you will:
• Develop multi-year housing plans and evaluating emergency, residential and supported housing programs and services for high risk populations.
• Ensure the identification and incorporation of best practices for care delivery within housing models.
• Provide consultation and guidance to non-profit agencies and private service providers on specific housing projects.
• Act as an intermediary between Fraser Health, nonprofit societies, municipalities, and BC Housing to develop housing opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
• Five (5) to seven (7) years in housing and policy development, analysis, and management of diverse non-profit community housing programs, preferably for high health risk populations.
Apply now to this exciting opportunity, and make a difference in the communities we serve.
This is a temporary full time posting for approximately two years, ending March 2016, and is benefits-eligible.