|We currently have an exciting Physiotherapist opportunity available. This position assesses, plans, implements, and monitors physiotherapy treatment to patients/ residents.
From leading edge equipment and technology to maintaining a healthy work life balance in our on-site fitness centre Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre offers it all!
In this position you will:
• Be part of an innovative interdisciplinary team
• Learn and grow with us supported by education and mentorship opportunities
• Contribute your expertise and take on new challenges as we expand our health services
To join our team you will have:
• Graduation from an approved school of Physiotherapy
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
• Eligibility for membership with the Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
Posted: February 3, 2014
400-13450 102 Avenue
Surrey, B.C. V3T 0H1
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
32900 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, B.C. V2S 0C2
Benefits: Extended medical insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, pension.